Advertising Sales Representative Newspaper
Interfaith Gazette, a cutting-edge faith-based newspaper media company, has openings on its sales team. Interfaith Gazette is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with media sales experience to join our multimedia sales team. The ideal candidate will strategically target active and prospective retail businesses to advertise in Toledo's newest bi-weekly newspaper printed and online platforms. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to prospect and close print and digital business, develop strong relationships and generate new business is required.
IFG has developed and expanded its products to target consumers wherever they are in the online environment. We publish continuously throughout the week with fresh original content that our readers and clients crave.
IFG has an aggressive commission plan. If you want to cash in on your hard work and terrific sales skills managing your own area of business in a growing company with a collaborative atmosphere, than send us a brief cover with your resume telling us why.
● At least 2 years of advertising sales or comparable experience
● A warm and welcoming personality that encourages relationship building
● Professional creative problem solving attitude and strong presentation skills
● Proven track record of closing new business and maintaining current business
● Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
● Team-oriented, extremely motivated and able to work independently
● Entrepreneurial spirit
● BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred but will train the right candidate.
Email Resume to:
Bishop Marjorie Holt